Concerned Veterans for America’s Defend Freedom Tour Coming to Houston on April 23
Arlington, Va. – Concerned Veterans for America (CVA), patriotic rock band Madison Rising, and country music star Ayla Brown are coming to Houston on Thursday, April 23, as part of CVA’s 23-city Defend Freedom Tour.
This FREE, family-friendly event features complimentary dinner, live music, and an all-star lineup speakers with inspirational stories, including decorated U.S. Army Ranger and New York Times best-selling author Captain Sean Parnell, SEAL Team VI Gold Star Mother Karen Vaughn, and Pete Hegseth, Fox News contributor and CEO of CVA.
- Concerned Veterans for America, a leading veterans advocacy organization
- Ayla Brown, American Idol contestant and country music star
- Madison Rising, the nation’s most patriotic rock band
An all-star panel of speakers, including:
- Captain Sean Parnell, decorated U.S. Army Ranger and author of New York Times bestseller “Outlaw Platoon”
- Karen Vaughn, Founder ofFor Our Son, Gold Star Mother to Aaron Vaughn, member of SEAL Team VI
- Pete Hegseth, CEO of Concerned Veterans for America and Fox News Contributor
WHAT: Defend Freedom Tour
WHEN: Thursday, April 23, from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
WHERE: House of Blues (1204 Caroline Street in Houston)
RSVP: Register on Eventbrite
Can’t make it to Houston? The Defend Freedom Tour continues in Ft. Worth on April 24 and Austin on April 25. For more information, go to www.DefendFreedomTour.com.
For media inquiries, contact Hannah Salem at email@example.com.
Concerned Veterans for America is a non-partisan, non-profit, 501(c)(4) organization that advocates for policies that will preserve the freedom and liberty we and our families so proudly fought and sacrificed to defend.