Concerned Veterans for America and Freedom Alliance Bring the Defend Freedom Tour to Ft. Worth on April 24
Arlington, Va. – National veterans advocacy organization Concerned Veterans for America (CVA) and Freedom Alliance, a charitable organization that supports wounded troops and military families, will be in Ft. Worth on Friday, April 24, for CVA’s 23-city Defend Freedom Tour.
This FREE, family-friendly event features live music by Madison Rising, the nation’s most patriotic rock band, and country music star Ayla Brown, along with inspirational patriotic speakers with incredible personal stories and a message of freedom.
Additionally, Freedom Alliance will present an all-terrain track chair to Specialist Joe Yantz, a retired Airborne Infantryman, who lost his right leg while serving in Afghanistan. Specialist Yantz loves to hunt and fish, and this all-terrain chair will enable him to enjoy outdoor activities off the beaten path.
- Concerned Veterans for America, a leading veterans advocacy organization
- Freedom Alliance, a charitable organization that supports wounded troops and military families
- Ayla Brown, country music star
- Madison Rising, the nation’s most patriotic rock band
An all-star panel of speakers, including:
- Captain Sean Parnell, decorated U.S. Army Ranger and author of New York Times bestseller “Outlaw Platoon”
- Karen Vaughn, Founder ofFor Our Son, Gold Star Mother to Aaron Vaughn, member of SEAL Team VI
- Pete Hegseth, CEO of Concerned Veterans for America and Fox News Contributor
WHAT: Defend Freedom Tour
WHEN: Friday, April 24, from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
WHERE: Billy Bob’s 81 Club (2520 Rodeo Plaza)
RSVP: Register on Eventbrite
Freedom Alliance provides college scholarships to children of military heroes who sacrificed life or limb for our country; supports injured troops with rehabilitative hunting and fishing retreats; all-terrain track chairs for amputees; mortgage-free homes for deserving veterans and much more.
Can’t make it to Austin? For more information and complete list of tour stops, go to www.DefendFreedomTour.com.
For media inquiries, contact Hannah Salem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerned Veterans for America is a non-partisan, non-profit, 501(c)(4) organization that advocates for policies that will preserve the freedom and liberty we and our families so proudly fought and sacrificed to defend.